31 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

Once upon a time...

A Swedish man called Mr. Ulf Stensby,
Had to wake up: “Ooh my God can’t be”.
They had to catch a bus at 6 o’clock am,
Without knowing anything who was I am.

We met each other in Bursa bus terminal,
It was just a nice start for a business at all.
A business went on based on a friendship,
Relations’ level was so high, never cheap.

For a Nato colonel all was so much strange,
Textile, was quite a different field of range.
Anxiety was in all aspects of this civilian life,
For the first time I needed support of my wife.

Now, hard to remember what I did in detail,
It was a life time experience to tell same tale.
I was an agent for a non-Nato country’s firm,
There were high standards given to confirm.

Small samples taken to show around to many,
Struggling to get a good news if there was any.
Delivery terms, prices, quality were to balance,
Never took a breath at a long period of silence.

At last once the sample of production approved,
The life after was never the same, it was proved.
For the quality the boss was Bertil, need his ok,
Only after it one can run the business as a jokey.

We built the business up so quickly ever after it,
Mutual happiness and friendship took all over it.
Trust and understanding each other, took place,
Visiting families, family size wishes, no replace!

We built our own language, phrase by phrase,
Hole-in-the-wall, wining and dining, just a base.
A Turkish flag up in the North was a big surprise,
None can buy what we have on hand at a price.

A military man turned out to be an Almedahl man,
Myself never knew that, what I did to date, I can.
Dear Ulf here is your story now as a retired fellow,
Hüsniye and me say be happy with Ulla on follow!

Necdet ALTINAY, 31.3.2011

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder